- 205 m2
- 5 rooms
- 3 bedrooms
In the vast area of the Château de Chevry, in the heart of nature Gessienne, several surfaces to develop in raw state are offered for sale.
Whether it is the castle or its annexes, offering excellence near Geneva and its international airport, is an absolute reality.
The Castle built in 1874 offers exceptional volumes, a view of Mont Blanc and the surrounding protected nature rich of majestic vegetation.
The renovation of the existing one concerns:
- The roof
- The exterior façades with lime
- The external joinery (wood or metal in the respect of the origins)
- Entrance doors including the Château door
- External networks (networks waiting for lots).
- Access and traffic.
The Château offers 10 apartments with names as prestigious as the building itself: Noailles, Beauvoir, Staël, Fayette, Voltaire, Rousseau, Maupassant, Flaubert, Colette and Zola.
Noailles is a duplex apartment (ground & inferior level) of 205 m2, with a garden of 1.059 m2 and 2 parking.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, hallway, a large kitchen, a large living room and a master suite, guest WC.
- Lower ground floor: Clearances, 2 bedrooms, 1 games room, bathroom, WC
- Outside: private garden & 2 parkings.
The past becomes the present again.
Support can be done on request to complete the work.
Whether you choose the style Versailles, Louis XV, the style Modern or Purified, quotes will be proposed to carry out your project.
Details of the plans, surfaces and selling prices of the different lots on request.
Visit by appointment: contact the Barnes Pays-de-Gex office.
reference : 3135499 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 23311613
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a