FOR SALE - AVEYRON - NAJAC AREA
In a village, 15th century castle of 395 m2 on 3 levels with 11 main rooms including 5 bedrooms. Many fireplaces. Perfectly restored, warm and comfortable. Spiral stone staircase and manlift on 3 levels. Park of 1500m 2. Garden with pool and terraced kitchen garden. Well. Bakehouse which could be converted into a cottage, building (former courtroom) with well.
Lower level: 2 cellars of 60 m2 and vaulted porch of 15 m2 opening onto the garden.
Ground floor :
- 2 rooms including an office
- Apartment: kitchen / dining room / living room of 43 m2 and bedroom of 23 m2 with bathroom and toilet
- Laundry room
- 10 m2 shed on the ground floor of an additional small building .
1st floor :
- Kitchen of 26 m2 with monumental fireplace with an access to the southern terrace of 18 m2 and a staircase leading to a small courtyard with an access to the village and the garden.
In a row:
- Living room of 44 m2
- Bedroom of 26 m2, bathroom, toilet and shower, dressing room and access to the manlift.
2nd Floor :
- Bedroom of 29 m2, shower room and toilet
- 2 bedrooms of 20 and 31 m2 the first one with a shower room and toilet, the second one with bathroom and toilet
Convertible attic of 130m2.
- Bakehouse: 2 floor maisonette with 2 bread and patisserie ovens suitable for conversion into a cottage of 80m2.
- Former place of 30m 2 where the Lord and Prior made low and average justice, well.
Public outdoor parking. Electric heating, connection to mains drainage.
Park of 1588 m2.
For more information on this property, please visit our website www.groupe-mercure.com
Le Figaro Properties reference : 20252925