Castle Marcillac-Vallon (12)
- 600 m2
- 15 rooms
- 10 bedrooms
FOR SALE - SOLE AGENCY - AVEYRON - NEAR RODEZ
On the Causse Comtal. Built on a 13th century base in 1610 at the bottom of the village of Solsac, castle on 4 levels with high walls of enclosure. 800 m2 including 600 m2 of living space. 15 main rooms including beautiful reception rooms, 10 bedrooms. Numerous fireplaces, stone spiral staircase, Renaissance door opening onto a courtyard. Nice view of the Marcillac valley and its vineyards.
Ground floor :
- Vaulted living room with stone pavement and fireplace
- Vaulted fitted kitchen and storeroom
- Spiral staircase leading to a reception room of more than 70 m2 with a fireplace and frescos, parquet floor and French ceiling.
- Bedrooms with a fireplace, frescoes and a bathroom
- Vaulted bedroom with a bathroom.
1st Floor: 3 bedrooms with a bathroom and toilet
2nd Floor :
- 5 bedrooms
- Former dovecote, bathroom
3rd floor :
- Bedroom / dormitory with fireplace
- Bedroom with bathroom
Old chapel used as a workshop, cellar.
2 bread ovens, 2-level old farmhouse to restore. Roof redone in 2016.
Tree filled park of more than 8500 m2 at the back of the castle and 2 terraced gardens planted with fruit trees on 1.5HA . Set of walls in perfect condition.
Old washhouse watered by an inexhaustible spring on the property.
Mains drainage. Renovation work needed.
A lot of charm and beautiful environment.
reference : 7897TS - Le Figaro Properties reference : 20622641