FOR SALE - NORTH AVEYRON - NEAR ESTAING
Fully restored XVIth and XVIIIth century castle of 500m2, including 400m2 of living space, with 13 main rooms including 7 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms. Logis and a medieval dungeon. 15 ha of land and woods.
Beautiful barn of 170 m2 on 2 levels, old secadou of 10 m2 converted to store logs.
Great comfort and quality restorations. Dominant viewpoint on the valley. Authenticity, tranquility and charm. Close to amenities
The castle :
Ground floor (courtyard level and pool terrace):
- Tower: entrance hall and spiral staircase
- Bright living room of 46 m2 with fireplace
- Vaulted dining room of 36 m2, fireplace with bread oven, spiral staircase leading to the dungeon
- Vaulted projection room of 25 m2, insert fireplace
- Kitchen of 16 m2, pantry, laundry room and toilet
1st floor : access provided by stairs on both sides:
- Sitting room of 40 m2 with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms of 12 and 18 m2 with their bathrooms and toilet
- Mezzanine above the kitchen
In the keep: bedroom 26 m2 with shower room and toilet
2nd Floor :
- Attic bedroom of 18 m2 with shower room and toilet
- 56 m2 room awaiting development
In the keep: bedroom of 27 m2 with shower room and toilet
3rd floor: In the keep, vaulted bedroom of 21 m2 with bathroom and toilet.
Garden level south:
- Vaulted cellar
- Large room
- Boiler room
All rooms with cupboard or dressing room.
- Barn on 2 levels: upper floor of 98 m2 with double door, ground floor of 80 m2 with several openings and a vaulted part.
- Former chestnut dryer of about 10 m2.
Technical room for the swimming pool. Automatic gate (digicode). Gas central heating (tank) by the soil or radiators, Ethernet network.
Village 4 minutes away with amenities. Rodez airport about 35 minutes.
The total space is 610 m2
Outdoor terraces in the garden, quiet environment.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 20622811