- 285 m2
- 7 rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- land 20 000 m2
FOR SALE - BORDER OF LOT AND AVEYRON - BETWEEN CAHORS AND VILLEFRANCHE OF ROUERGUE
Perfectly restored and maintained stone property, with 285m2 of living space and 8 main rooms.
Ground floor: direct access to the south facing park.
- Entrance hall with a beautiful staircase
- Large living room with fireplace
- Small lounge and office in the towers
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Custom fitted kitchen
- 3 vaulted cellars (oil boiler)
- laundry room, toilet
1st floor :
- 4 bedrooms with many fitted cupboards, alcoves
- Library in the tower
- Large dressing room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 toilets
2nd floor: Large convertible attic
- Bread oven
- Former barn of 180m2 spread over 2 levels.
Ground floor: 3 independent garages
1st level with beautiful volumes that can be converted into independent housing, cottage, music room, artist studio...
More than 2 hectares. Beautiful park, former French garden, private access road lined with boxwood, private pond.
Very nice and comfortable family home. Ideally located.
reference : 7950TS - Le Figaro Properties reference : 20783127