In the heart of the Pays d'Auge, a few km south of Lisieux, beautiful Chateau from the late XIXth century of approximately 735m² living space in 12 main rooms including 8 bedrooms. The property is in excellent condition, and renovated with taste. Located on the edge of the village, with a beautiful view of the valley, the property extends over 11 hectares crossed by a river. The park includes a covered pool of 9x4,5 m, a Jacuzzi and various outbuildings including a caretaker's house to restore.
- Period kitchen
- Boiler room
- Summer kitchen
- Office of 20m²
- 4 toilets
- 4 bedrooms of 28, 24, 22, 15m²
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 shower room
- 3 bedrooms of 25, 16 and 14m²
- 3 shower room, toilet
- Music room of 55m² with bar
- Under the swimming pool: technical room including 2 heat pumps.
- Building including 2 garages, 3 boxes, stables, barn with a hayloft
- Building including a woodshed
- Building including a wine cellar and 3 parking spaces
- Caretaker's house with living room / toilet and a bedroom to restore.
Agency fees borne by seller
Le Figaro Properties reference : 16478923