FOR SALE - Splendid castle built in the XVth and XVIIIth centuries. 500m² of living space with 12 main rooms. Outbuildings including a separate house, a dovecote, an orangery, a cellar, a garage. Park and gardens of 7 hectares with a swimming pool.
Quiet area with one of the most beautiful views of the countryside and the Pyrenees. The U-shaped castle has been beautifully renovated while retaining its original charm and features.
Ground floor :
- Entrance of 23 m², with stairs leading upstairs
- Large living room of 60 m² with fireplace in carved wood and parquet floor
- Dining room of 40 m² with beautiful woodwork, parquet floor and fireplace
- Kitchen of 51 m² with a large stone fireplace and floor tiles
- Scullery of 24 m²
- Library of 18 m²
- South facing reading room of 20 m², very bright
- Second entrance (through the inner courtyard) leading to the library and a 23 m² bedroom with its bathroom of 7 m².
- Passage of 23 m² opening on the inner courtyard with two arches
- Laundry room of 23 m²
- Chapel of 52 m² with an upper floor of 52 m².
1st floor :
- Large landing and wide corridor of 16 meters
- Bedroom of 23 m² with bathroom of 16 m²
- Bedroom of 20 m² with bathroom of 7 m²
- Bedroom of 37 m² with bathroom of 18 m²
- Bedroom of 45 m² with bathroom of 12 m², dressing of 11 m² and office of 25 m²
Independent house (adjoining the chapel) with 180 m² of living space
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom
- Floor: small living room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Garage of 52 m²
Wood shelter / technical room with boiler
Magnificent fully restored dovecote
Orangery and shaded area with access to the pool
Independent Chai of 130m²
Well made of stone in the outbuildings
2 stone water reservoirs with steps
Wooded park of 7 hectares, with linden alley, boxwood hedges, and beautiful trees
Very nice property, without nuisance, in a dominant position with a unique view on the Pyrenees and the surrounding countryside.
Fees charged to the seller.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 16699023