Angers. Exceptional castle built in the Renaissance (1585-1607), on the structure of a medieval building from 1414 by Pierre du Bellay, captain of the guards of Henry IV who treated him as a friend and named him his little king of Anjou.The surface of the castle is 1400 m² with 22 rooms, on a park of about 35 ha, a pond of 5 ha, well and dovecote. Sold occupied by 93 year old man. Appraised at € 6 000 000 in 2015.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 18938275