- 572 m2
- 11 rooms
- 7 bedrooms
- land 5 ha
15th century chateau renovated with taste:
- beautiful entrance of 30m 2
- a spacious kitchen of 40m 2 fully equipped
- a laundry room
- a living room of 36m 2 with original features (fireplace, woodwork ...)
- very bright living room with double exposure, 55m 2 wood burning stove
- a bedroom with sitting area
- 5 bedrooms of 12, 19, 30, 33, and 13m 2
- a room ready convert in bathroom
- a bathroom with Wc.
Attic to convert of 198m 2 with a space which was reserved to restaurant staff. Vaulted cellar. Electric heating in the bedrooms.
The adjoining cottage offers 185m2 with:
- kitchen of 26m2
- a beautiful dining room with patio doors of 44m2
- a living room of 49m2 with wood stove
- 2 beautiful bedrooms each with private bathroom and WC.
Heat Pump and wood burner.
Renovated with taste and elegance, original features preserved.
Spacious and bright rooms. Double glazing. Individual sewage system conforming.
Historic preserved forge, lake, various outbuildings all on more than 5ha.
2km from all shops and services.
reference : 23038 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 24222683
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a