- 255 m2
- 5 rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- land 8 085 m2
The house comprises:
* A spacious entrance hall (15 m²) with cupboards / cloakroom and toilet with washbasin for guests (2.3 m²) tiled floor, lined walls and some exposed stones, solid wood staircase giving access to 1st floor.
* The living / dining room (41.80 + 29.5 m² = 71.3 m²) tiled floor, exposed beams and stones, double glazed wooden windows and quality shutters giving direct access to the garden and terrace, open stone fireplace, each room is equipped with one or more radiators (central heating by air-water heat pump) recently installed, a high-end installation.
* The library (14 m²) the amenities have been custom made and will be sold with the property, access to the living room and the bedroom / office and entrance hall.
* The kitchen (26.2 m²) fully fitted and equipped, access to the covered terrace and view in the park, tiled floor, French windows / doors, double glazed windows, access to the laundry room.
* The laundry / boiler room (13 m²) with its door giving access to the front / garage open.
The utility room is equipped with a sink, electric water heater, a boiler connected to the heat pump and radiators in each room, electrical panel (to current standards) and connection for washing machine, storage cupboards.
* The room on the ground floor is currently used as office (15.6 m²) can be a bedrooms also, tiled floor, two windows giving view in the park, walls lined and painted in neutral tones, access by the library.
On the 1st floor:
* A landing / corridor (16 m²) with some exposed beams and a separate toilet.
* The large ensuite bedroom (17.6 m²) with its shower room and WC (9.9 m²) and dressing (3.2 m²) tiled floor, lined and insulated walls, double glazing and shutters, high ceiling.
This room has been created in the east tower of the property.
* A shower room with sink and shower (9.2 m²) and storage cupboard.
* The 3rd bedroom (12.95 m²) wood floor, window giving view in the park and in the distance on the woods and the fields.
* The mezzanine (14 m²) with its wooden balustrade overlooking the living room, a TV corner has been installed, this space can also serve as a play area for children and their toys.
A really beautiful property, fully modernized with lots of charm and character.
*** Central heating by heat pump and radiators in each room, open fireplace in the living room, double glazing, composite shutters, interior walls lined with plasterboard and insulation, and some exposed stone walls and beams, all roofs redone and insulated, electricity and plumbing new.
The property sits in the countryside on a beautiful plot of about 8000 m² one piece land.
At the bottom of the garden there is a small wooden frame structure from where you have a superb unobstructed view over the fields and vineyards and woodlands.
In the park there are really nice trees and shrubs, all planted about 20 years ago, the cedar tree is simply beautiful.
The swimming pool is not far from the house with its composite wooden terrace all around.
It is a pool of 5 X 10, chlorine filtration and protective dome, ideal for maximum pleasure and comfort.
Next to the house is a double wooden garage.
Near the kitchen a beautiful covered terrace overlooking the park and direct access to the pool.
The garage, structure and cladding wood, concrete floor (30 m²) with wooden doors and four windows.
Attached to the house a lean-to, perfect for wood storage and car park.
Facing the garage and next to the house a parking area has been created.
The park is beautiful and easy to maintain.
A visit is essential, do not hesitate to contact us.
reference : 73102 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 27281953
- Garage & Parking
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a