House Beziers (34)
75 ha vineyard with 4893m² Château of 17th and 19th century buildings with remarkable and confidential interiors (photos sent exclusively in private file). Restored for 25 years by passionate owners.
- 98 ha of land, including 75 ha in sustainable cultivation vineyards. Possibility of going organic. Drip irrigation on 90% of the vineyard.
AOP Red: Syrah, Grenache noir, Carignan, Mourvedre.
AOP Blanc: Marsanne, Grenache Blanc, Ugni Blanc, Bourboulenc
IGP Red: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Petit Verdot, Grenache noir, Carignan, Nieluccio.
IGP Blanc: Chadonnay, Sauvignon blanc, Viogner, Muscat P.G.
- Imposing fully equipped operational cellar of over 1,300 m² with all operating equipment - concrete tanks, refrigerated stainless steel tanks with a total capacity of 9000 hl 2 presses until bottling, barrel cellar.
Declaration of harvest 2500 to 3500 hl depending on the year. That is to say an annual production of 330,000 to 450,000 bottles per year!
- Currently, wines mainly sold in bulk. Today, only the bottling is shipped to Japan, China and Canada. (customer transfer assured)
- Good development capacities with marketing in bottles to wine merchants, restaurants and direct sales to individuals.
- Possibility of developing a range of rosés.
- Possibility of developing a solar park (Gérard Durrieu has selected several national operators for you)
Total of 4893 m² buildings broken down as follows:
- Main castle: 1.130 m² with sumptuous decor. Completely renovated and insulated, new custom joinery - Central heating. - Closed and private park of 2 ha with its English garden, automatic watering by drilling - swimming pool 10x15, all in an irreproachable state of maintenance.
Several lounges - 10 suite-type bedrooms. Main suite with its sumptuous bathroom of about 50 m² and its bathtub in the center of the room.
- In the park we have a house to renovate of 160 m².
- Away from the Château, we have a large farmhouse comprising several apartments and outbuildings for a total of 2,261 m², ideal for setting up several gîtes and reception rooms. Enough to develop other sources of income, and of course, the 1300m² cellar
About 1000 olive trees (not very profitable - to sell to nurserymen, to replant a much more profitable production subsidized by the state and Europe)
- Motorway access 5 minutes away
- We are here 50 km from Montpellier and 20 km from the beaches
- TGV stations Agde & Béziers
- Low cost international airport 23 km away
- sold excluding stocks and advances to crops
- Most of the furniture is included in the sale: Expertised furniture (photos in confidential file)
- Reason for the sale: Retirement
- Good investment - Accounting balance sheets available.
- Your real estate agent, Gérard Durrieu, has a partnership to develop several hectares of solar panels (very profitable)
- Confidential documents and additional photos exclusively on written request via the contact form of the ad sites.
- Proof of source of funds will be required by the notary before final signature (authentic deed). Article L. 561-5 of the Monetary and Financial Code.
- To support you in this project: Gérard Durrieu 35 years of experience in real estate including 25 years in real estate development. In particular, former National Development Manager of one of the main major players in property development in France and Europe - Specialized in technical, legal and financial analyzes. Realization of promotion reports.
Mandate N ° 589
Gérard DURRIEU MAXIHOME PRESTIGE Tel: +33 (0) 6 15 88 93 96 travels throughout France. (Castles - Vineyards - Tourist accommodation)
- Visits 7 days a week, Saturdays and Sundays included.
RSAC n ° 331 509 729 00041 - Allianz Insurance n ° 59 661 778
(also in charge of sponsor relations and financial partners AS MONACO WOMEN'S FOOTBALL)
Le Figaro Properties reference: 33715715