House Beziers (34)
Gérard DURRIEU - Agrotourism 49ha. To seize 4.000 m² Event Complex + Houses + Gîtes + 49 ha of land including 13.3 ha AOP vines? 2,950,000 Euros - only 737 Euros per m² of living space, fully furnished and equipped, to which must be added land, vines and equipment.
- Here everything is up to standard. 3 Weddings and Seminars rooms, a Holiday Village + Restaurant + Pool Bar + a wine storehouse? Possibility of creating other reception rooms in large buildings!
- Horse box
- 90% of buildings recently restored
- Permit to develop 15 additional lodgings.
- Outbuildings with 11 KWA photovoltaic panels
- Wine cellar equipped to refresh. Press, refrigeration unit, various vats.
- Vineyard 13.3 ha 132.980 m²) well maintained.
- Red grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Caladoc and Cabernet.
- White grape varieties: Marsanne, Roussanne and Chardonnay.
This diversity makes it possible to make very beautiful blends.
- Wines with good aging potential defined as tender and velvety, with silky tannins and aromas of ripe fruit.
The vineyard is located in a climatic zone of Mediterranean type, characterized by hot and dry summers, but remains protected from north winds and frosts by the Black Mountain. The soils are diverse and varied: stony soils, limestone and shale.
- Grands Vins du Languedoc en Minervois several times Silver medals and Gold medals in renowned competitions.
- With good commercial momentum, this address could become The Reference for events throughout the region!
- Reasons for the sale: Estate currently maintained but not exploited. The Owners have several other activities.
- Domain to visit in order to measure its enormous potential at its true value
- Many possibilities?
- Option 1: possibility of price reduction if you do not want the 13 ha of vines.
- Option 2: possibility of keeping the vines and leasing them to the neighbor.
- Option 3: possibility of acquiring up to 250 additional hectares of vines and meadows
Photos of confidential buildings at the request of the owners.
Mandate n ° 554
- Confidential documents and additional photos and presentation video on written request by e-mail.
- Evidence and source of funds will be required before signing. Article L.561-5 of the Monetary Code.
- Gérard DURRIEU MAXIHOME PRESTIGE Tel: +33 (0) 6 15 88 93 96 travels throughout France. (Castles - Vineyards - Tourist accommodation) 35 years of experience. Never do any prospecting. Properties returned exclusively by word of mouth, relationships or contacted directly by the owners.
- (Gérard Durrieu is also responsible for the development mission of sponsors and financial partners AS MONACO WOMEN'S FOOTBALL +33 (0) 6 15 88 93 96)
- Insurance Allianz n ° 59 661 778
Le Figaro Properties reference: 35134785