FOR SALE - Vast residence of 420 m2 with 10 main rooms including living roomwith its walls completely covered with walnut and cherry wood panels, 5 bedrooms. Exceptional restoration having preserved the original elements. Traditional 'Bolet' on its facade. Summer kitchen-dining room overlooking the garden and swimming pool 11.20mx 5.50m
Ground floor :
- 2 cellars of 23 m2 and 13 m2
- Workshop of 41 m2 accessible from the village square by doors with two leaves.
- 2 large rooms overlooking the garden including a large kitchen / dining room with direct access to the pool
- Laundry room of 30 m2
- Boiler room of 25 m2
- Vaulted cellar of 20 m2. Walls with old bricks and dirt floor.
Intermediate level :
- Living room of 36 m2 with walls and fireplace entirely covered with Louis XV woodwork.
- Separate and equipped kitchen of 19 m2 with cantou and souillarde, exposed stone walls and beams.
- Bedroom of 19 m2 with brick fireplace
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Bedroom of 11 m2 with fireplace
- Bathroom of 10 m2 with old bathtub, sink, shower and toilet.
Top floor: distributed around a large sun terrace of 34 m2
- Studio apartment of 48 m2 with living room, shower room and toilet
- Large covered area used as a bedroom of 33 m2.
- Attic bedroom of 22 m2.
The roofs have been completely restored
Glass wool insulation and aluminum foil
All the work done by an architect
Landscaped garden, lawn, fruit trees and swimming pool.
Fees charged to the seller
Le Figaro Properties reference : 20622707