House with pool Montcuq (46)
- 350 m2
- 9 rooms
- 5 bedrooms
- land 1 250 m2
FOR SALE - LOT - MONTCUQ AREA
Luxurious and spacious house having kept the chapel of a former 13th century convent
Entrance courtyard of 110 m2 enclosed by walls. Large garage for 2 to 3 cars. Landscaped and secluded garden with pool.
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall / living room of 61,50 m2 in the old chapel of the 13th century with Gothic arches.
- Lounge / dining room of 75 m2, with fireplace, opening onto the garden and pool by a large sliding window.
- Bedroom of 34 m2 opening onto the garden through a large bay window
- Bathroom of 10.50 m2 with double sink, bath, shower and storage space
- Dressing room of 5.78 m2 and separate toilet
- Furnished and equipped kitchen of 22,50 m2, opening onto the garden.
- Laundry room of 8,85 m2 and small room with an access to the garage
- Garage of 79 m2 for 2 to 3 cars with electric door
- Boiler room of 5.50 m2 with Veissman fuel boiler producing hot water.
- Landing of 14.50 m2
- Shower room of 6 m2 with toilet
- Bedroom of 16.5 m2 with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom of 13 m2 with access to the solarium
- Bedroom of 19 m2 with access to the attic of 56 m2
- Office of 32 m2 with cupboards and access to a terrace of 31 m2
Basement: 2 cellars of 24 and 28 m2 with the swimming pool's technical room.
In the garden of 800 m2, fully landscaped and very intimate: independent studio / guest house of 38 m2
Separate door leading to the heart of a village with all shops and services.
Pool of 10 x 5 m with sand filtration and pit of 2.40 m.
Thermal insulation, double glazing, remote controlled shutters. Mains drainage.
reference : 7975TS - Le Figaro Properties reference : 21668949