- 11 bedrooms
Holiday village with 10 houses and 14 bungalows.
60 km (38 miles) from the French capital, near to Europe's biggest amusement park.
Chessy TGV train station or Coulommiers SNCF train station, tourist complex in the centre of an old village.
This small village within a village has ten houses that are all different and 14 bungalows. With flowers everywhere, its narrow streets are bordered with palm trees and other rare species of trees.
The estate, restored for hotel and catering as well as leisure purposes, comprises buildings which are not designed as ordinary houses, but where each one, excluding the bedrooms, has been converted to meet a requirement or an activity specific to the site. The bungalows, however, comprise only bedrooms.
An integral part of the commune on which it is dependent, the village currently comprises 60 bedrooms with the possibility of developing the existing surface area.
- A disused caretaker's cottage awaiting renovation.
- Above the porch way: a manager's flat.
- A building: reception, office followed by a series of 14 adjoining, 2-storey bungalows, each with two bedrooms.
- At right angles: another 2-storey building (6 bedrooms).
- House (planet room): discotheque with lounges upstairs and 8 bedrooms.
- 2 small adjoining houses, each with 6 bedrooms (12 bedrooms).
- 1 small 4-bedroomed house.
- 1 house with 6 bedrooms.
- The mill: a large room, a bar, 3 lounges.
- House (arcade room) with room, public telephone under the arcades and 8 bedrooms.
- House: restaurant, bar, pantry, dance floor.
- Tennis courts: 5 outdoor courts and 1 indoor court.
- A swimming pool awaiting renovation.
- 2 islands.
- A pony club that is rented for EUR2,000 with twenty or so loose boxes, outdoor and indoor riding arenas.
reference : 380266 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 14980595
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a