- 1280 m2
- 12 rooms
- land 14 ha
This commandery was acquired by the Knights Templar in the 12th century and is a listed as a historic monument. With an area of 698 sqm, it consists of 12 rooms, 6 new double suites, a separate kitchen and private parking. The property is composed by 5 main spaces : -a guardroom of 200 sqm with 5m of ceiling -a large hall of 300 sqm, space both outside and covered -a ballroom of 100 sqm -a 90 sqm tower room - a Templar room of 60 sqm Central heating. Transaction fees to be paid by the seller.
reference : W-02D8JT - Le Figaro Properties reference : 18560785