- 1680 m2
- land 5 419 m2
An astonishing, listed plant in a pastoral setting 28 km from Paris.
28 km from Paris via the A4 motorway; 30 km from Charles-de-Gaulle airport; 35 km from Orly airport; 15 km from Chessy-Marne-la-Vallée, as well as a large shopping centre and an amusement park, via the A4 motorway.
This building is set between a street and a lake on the outskirts of a village.
This plant, once the laundry for the village chateau (property of a famous family), was built in 1840 by architect Joseph-Froelicher.
It closed down in 1955 after 80 years of good and loyal service. At the time, 15 employees took care of the estate's laundry as well as that of the French
reference : 493944 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 26564849
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a