- 540 m2
- 11 rooms
- 8 bedrooms
Located 20 minutes away from Paris, close to the railway station (RER E coming soon), A13/A14 motorways and sought-after schools (Lycée International, Notre-Dame-Les-Oiseaux), this exceptional and beautiful property, built at the beginning of the 20th century, has been designed by an architect. Remarkable period features and high quality materials such as oak parquet flooring, mosaic floor and ceiling woodwork.
Offering a surface area of 540 sqm and built on a plot of 5400 sqm, this beautiful house comprises :
- On the ground floor : a sumptuous entrance hall with cloakroom leading to a triple reception room with fireplace and balcony, offering wide sweeping views over the river Seine, a huge bright kitchen with access to the garden, a study/library and guest toilets.
- On the 1st floor : the landing leads to a master suite with bath/shower-room and two further bedrooms with separate toilets.
- On the 2nd floor : 4 bedrooms (one of which with shower-room and walk-in wardrobe, one more bathroom (shower and bathtub) and toilets.
- The 3rd floor accommodates a further bedroom with bathroom (shower and bathtub).
- The garden floor offers un spacious summer kitchen, a gym, a storage room with openings on the outside. Laundry-room, boiling-room, wine cellar. Spacious garage for 4 vehicles and further sheltered parking spaces outside. Long balconies for every room upstairs with exceptional views over a garden offering various species century-old trees.
The property location and its quality of living will provide all the advantages expected by a new owner.
reference : 856 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 24776745
- EPC : C (146)
- GHG : D (34)