Manoir Viseu (Portugal)
- 1300 m2
- 35 rooms
The House of the convent, fantastic property. Xvi, consisting of a fabulous old convent, two stone houses and a few attachments. All this housed in a land with about of 8,1 ha. Does not include the Church, belongs to the State and restored by Ippar about 15 years.
The House, which involves the Church and who owns the choirs, has about 1500 m2 divided by two floors. Has undergone regular maintenance care, but not structural reforms. To highlight their magnificent rooms, the imposing fireplace, gazebo, the choirs, the outer gardens.
Had a draft tourism approved in 1990. However the owners ended up not wanting to move forward with the idea, preferring to keep intact their privacy.
The House of s. Placido, installed in the middle of the property this House, which is today used for agricultural storage, can be recovered. Has 18th-century stone statues on the outside.
The casa de Tavarede is located about 50 m from the House of the convent and may perfectly be included as supplementary unit autonomous or not. For this House was also prepared a preliminary study of recovery and transformation in tourism drive.
The Quinta offers water and was forested, except the ground recently against the House of the convent gardens where he left a avelal in full production.
reference : 1437 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 11732324
- Agricultural buildings
- Garage & Parking
- Listed building
- Maid's room
- Near moutains