Property Paimpol (22)
Unique Property: The DOMAINE DE MINARD is a luxury property set in a 9060 m² of totally enclosed wooded and landscaped park. Occupying a wild and unspoiled coastal setting, it is not overlooked and has no neighbours nearby.
Overlooking the sea with a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay of Saint-Brieuc.
Situated on the cliffs circuit, a short distance from the beaches and just 10 km from Paimpol, in a green, protected and non-constructible area.
At the end of the park: a gate provides direct access to the sea and to the GR 34 via a wooded path.
This beautiful ensemble consists of a 250 m² villa and a large outbuilding of 180 m² (divided into a large 60 m² gite and outbuildings of 120 m²).
All features and fittings are of the highest quality & recently installed. No expense has been spared and the highest quality finish has been achieved both indoors as well as out.
Please note: there is a 35 m² studio adjoining the villa and another 60 m² gite (the Grand Gite) which are successfully rented out for vacation rental (with a dedicated web-site and marketing strategies already in place).
Finished to the highest standards and consisting of 250 m² and a basement…
Built in 2002, the Villa was fully renovated and re-equipped, by an architect, in conformity with French RT 2012 stipulations, at a cost of close to 600 000 euros (receipts available).
The Energy Performance Diagnostic (DPE) of the villa places energy consumption in class A and greenhouse gas consumption (GES) also in class A, both corresponding to the maximum scores.
Environmentally friendly with low energy consumption, the Villa has 2 new kitchens, under-floor heating on the ground and first floors, geothermal heating, double-flow CMV (controlled mechanical ventilation), 3 thermodynamic water-heaters, a central vacuum system…
The GROUND FLOOR comprises:
- Entrance via a glass airlock
- Double living room with sea views
- Dining room with open kitchen and rear kitchen (Italian-made)
- Double-sided fireplace
- Large south-facing terrace with patio and pergola
- Room that can be used as a bedroom or office with its private terrace and sea view
- Guest toilet with sink
- Independent 35 m² studio with entrance via a glass airlock, south-facing terrace, not overlooked and with luxurious fittings.
On the FIRST FLOOR we find:
- A second living-room with office area and sea views
- Master bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room
- 3 other bedrooms, 2 of which are duplex
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
Finally, the 155 m² BASEMENT comprises:
- Fitness room
- Plentiful storage space with shelves
- Wine cellar area
- Technical equipment
An outbuilding with a floor-space of 120 m² and 60 m² of habitable space upstairs…
On the GROUND FLOOR the outbuilding has:
- 4 garages with remote-controlled opening
- Storage room
- Laundry room dedicated to the Grand Gite.
On the FIRST FLOOR the Grand Gite has:
- Terrace with a breathtaking and panoramic sea view
- Bright living room
- TV lounge area with 2 leather sofas
- Eating area for 4 people
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom suite with Queen Size bed
- 2 other bedrooms
- Separate toilet
Close to one hectare (2.2 acres) of landscaped and wooded park.
The DOMAINE DE MINARD was constructed on a plot of maritime pines and agricultural land that had been remodelled, like a golf course, after significant landscaping.
Notable features of the outdoor equipment:
- A slate-roofed porch with attic space
- 2 remote-controlled portals
- Secure access by videophone and door entry code
- Park completely enclosed by rigid fencing + gate
- Tarmacked courtyard and paths
- Important geothermal energy installation with its dedicated building
- Garden pond
- Borehole and submerged pump
- Ornamental stone pillar
- solar panels
- 6 security cameras
- 8 garden taps
- 3 robot lawn-mowers...
Can be sold fully furnished and equipped.
Sale from individual to individual. Price without intermediary commission.
Visit our website D O M A I N E D E M I N A R D. C O M
Description - photos - videos - live webcam 24/24
If you would like to visit the property and discover the Paimpol region, we offer you a week's stay in our studio.
1st contact by email.
Le Figaro Properties reference: 30442107
Photograph this QR Code with your phone to visit the listing