Property Duras (47)
This magnificent property is nestled in the heart of its own park.
Not overlooked, the absolute tranquility!
It consists of a main house and an independent cottage, as well as many storage outbuildings... and a lovely added bonus of a swimming pool.
The main house comprises on the ground floor :
* Entrance (12,45 m²) : travertine floor
* WC (2,30 m²) : travertine floor, window, washbasin
Following through, an open living room composed of :
* A sitting area (35,65 m²) : travertine floor, French windows to terrace, high ceiling
* A dining area (34,45 m²) : travertine floor, large window
* A hallway (8,40 m²) : travertine floor
Then further on you will find :
* Living room (28,09 m²) : parquet floor, window + French window to exterior + glass doors to cathedral style lounge, wood stove
* A kitchen (29,10 m²) : old tiles and wood floors, elements in oak with large island, dining area and granite worktop, FALCON kitchen range with induction hob, fridge / freezer FALCON, extractor hood, cupboard in wall, sink with 2 taps (one for hot water only), patio window to inner courtyard
* A laundry room / cellar (13,18 m²) : old floor tiles, back kitchen, door + window
On the other side :
* A hallway (3,75 m²) : travertine floor
* Bedroom 1 (18,52 m²) : parquet floor, large fitted storage cupboard
* WC (2,38 m²) : travertine floor, washbasin
* A bathroom (8,13 m²) : tiled floor, newly refurbished room, bath, shower, double sink
* Bedroom 2 (16,28 m²) : parquet floor, 2 windows, 3 storage cupboards
* A boiler room (7,24 m²) : carpet floor
* Cellar / wine cellar (20 m²) : carpet floor, cellar space for 400 bottles, water + electricity, door to exterior + door to bedroom 3 ; room that could be used as a future shower room
* Bedroom 3 (19,86 m²) : travertine floor, large velux
First floor :
* A mezzanine (35,43 m²) : carpet floor, 2 doors to balcony, view over living room, exposed timbers
* Bedroom 4 (16,54 m²) : carpet floor, door to balcony, exposed beams, storage space, fitted dressing room (2 m²)
* Bathroom / WC of bedroom 4 (9,58 m²) : tiled floor, shower, bath, toilet, double sink, bidet, 2 windows
* Bedroom 5 (22,19 m²) : carpet floor, large window, exposed timbers, storage cupboard under the slope, small closet
* Shower room / WC of bedroom 5 (2,27 m²) : tiled floor, shower, sink, WC
Two garages go with the house for cars and storage.
Independent, a second dwelling comprising :
* Living room (41,30 m²) : carpet floor, 2 glass doors
* Fitted kitchen (7,29 m²) : parquet floating floors
* Bedroom 1 (13,92 m²) : carpet floor
* WC (1,81 m²) : tiled floor, washbasin
The mezzanine, above the living room :
* Mezzanine (18,83 m²) : parquet floor, exposed timbers
On the other side of the 1st floor :
* Bedroom 2 (14,26 m²) : carpeted floor
* A bathroom / WC (7,12 m²) : tiled floor, bath, sink, 3 small windows
Both houses have oil central heating (each with its own system and boiler).
There are some small renovations are to be considered in the guest house / gîte.
The house is in very good condition and the joinery is aluminum double-glazed (changed 4 years ago).
Split as the property is, you could have the opportunity to enjoy a possible additional income by renting out the cottage due to their independent water and electricity meters.
The main house enjoys a very nice terrace on the garden side with views, and a balcony on the first floor.
In the kitchen, you can enjoy a beautiful courtyard (69,65 m²), ideal for meals with friends, intimate and overlooking the surrounding vineyards.
The second house has a beautiful private covered terrace not overlooked and a garage with automated door.
The land of this house is enclosed, ideal for animals or young children.
Step down from the lawn, to a lovely Space built for the summer with a swimming pool of 9m x 5m and security cover.
A pool house is present with shower and covered terrace.
A wooden garden shed in the garden.
A small barn that could be transformed into a stable.
As for the terrain, you will be delighted to be surrounded by a little over 3,35 hectares of land : a treat for horse lovers or other animals.
A well is also present for watering the garden.
All set in a peaceful haven of calm, and found only 4.5 kms from the medieval village of Duras with all shops, and 1h15 from Bordeaux and 40 minutes from Bergerac airport.
Le Figaro Properties reference: 29920975