In a sought-after village with a train station and shops, a beautiful property dating from the Gallo-Roman era, on approximately 13.5 hectares of wooded parkland which is circled by a circular driveway. It includes a main house rebuilt in 1880 , to renovate, developing 150 m² of living space comprising a living room with fireplace opening onto a covered terrace, a kitchen, five bedrooms, a landing room, two bathrooms, a dressing room. Basement welcoming 2 beautiful vaulted cellars. A corridor gives access to the annex including a living room, a kitchen, four bedrooms, office, a bathroom, a shower room. A third independent building composed of old convertible stables and a duplex comprising a living room with open kitchen and a mezzanine bedroom with shower room. At the rear of this building, a caretaker's accommodation of approximately 67 m² comprising living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The annexes allow a rental yield, good potential.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 26684531
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a