TEXTE A GAUCHE (1) The Music Pavilion of the Countess of Provence. Built in 1784 by architect Jean-François Chalgrin for Marie-Joséphine de Savoie, Countess of Provence, wife of Monsieur, the brother of Louis XVI and sister-in-law of Marie-Antoinette, and enlarged in 1820 by Jean-Jacques Huvé, the architect of the Paris church of La Madeleine, this neo-classical 800 sq.m. (8,611 sq.ft.) heritage building opens onto a magnificent, 4,000 sq.m., non-overlooked garden. On the ground (U.S. 1st) floor: the round music hall beneath an 8m.-high dome with skylight, a remarkable octagonal salon with 2 French windows opening onto the garden, a sitting room with 5m.-high ceiling, dining room opening onto the garden, very large kitchen with dining facilities, study, library, bedroom and bathroom. TEXTE A DROITE (2) : Middle floor: round room with skylight, washroom and closet (potential bedroom). 1st (U.S. 2nd) floor: 2 corner bedrooms, each with 3 or 4 windows and bathroom, one with dressing room; across the landing, the caretaker's 100 sq.m. apartment including a round room with skylight, 3 bedrooms, shower room and kitchen. Basement: 6 rooms with natural light, cellars and storage rooms. Renovation required.
reference : 1811951 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 25556879
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a