Ground Laure-Minervois (11)
Gérard DURRIEU Luxury - 44.6 ha of agricultural land including 36 ha of AOP Minervois vines
Wines with good aging potential, defined as soft and velvety, with silky tannins and aromas of ripe fruit.
The vineyard is located in a climatic zone of Mediterranean type, characterized by hot and dry summers, but remains protected from north winds and frosts by the Black Mountain. The soils are diverse and varied: stony soils, limestone and shale.
- Well maintained vineyard made up of several grape varieties. (Merlot, Carignan, Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Mourvèdre, Terret) allowing to make very beautiful blends.
Wines several times bronze, silver and gold medalists in competitions.
Since 2019, the harvest has been labeled and engaged in agriculture with high environmental value level 3 (hve3)
The estate is now part of a process of conversion to organic farming.
Production 1.164 Hl
Grape variety: Syrah, Carignan, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Grenache (distribution table available)
Aging: Enamelled concrete tanks
- 360,000 m² ha of vines and 86,600 m² of additional organic agricultural land (constructible for the farmer)
- 1 operational cellar
- Great opportunity at a low price.
- Possibility of acquiring several tens of additional hectares.
Mandate n ° 552
- Confidential documents and additional photos and presentation video on written request by e-mail.
- Evidence and source of funds will be required before signing. Article L.561-5 of the Monetary Code.
- Gérard DURRIEU Tel: +33 (0) 6 15 88 93 96 travels throughout France. (Castles - Vineyards - Tourist accommodation) 35 years of experience. Never do any prospecting. Properties returned exclusively by word of mouth, relationships or contacted directly by the owners.
- (Gérard Durrieu is also in charge of sponsor development mission AS MONACO WOMEN'S FOOTBALL +33 (0) 6 15 88 93 96)
- Insurance Allianz n ° 59 661 778
Le Figaro Properties reference: 32384461