Torre de Moncorvo (Portugal)
Euro (€ EUR)
American Dollar ($ USD)
British Pound (£ GBP)
Farm, on the right bank of the Douro River with a stunning panoramic river and countryside.
With wine production, integrated in the so-called Douro Superior sub-region, in the Douro Demarcated Zone and classified as a Douro Vinhateiro area, a World Heritage Site.
Of its approximately 68 HA, 5 HA were converted with the Red Cão variety and 55 HA are related to the production of vineyards and the rest area to olive groves and forests, with the possibility of being converted into a vineyard plantation.
The Quinta, due to its endogenous characteristics, produces the best that the region offers, we were not talking about the most consecrated lands and more prone to this effect. It produces generous wine (Port Wine) and table (DOC Douro) and VQPRD, whose vineyards are fully registered and classified with Letter A (Benefit).
The mechanized vineyard privileges the following varieties:
Red Dog and Malvasia Fina.
Registered wine brands include White Wine, Harvest Wine, Reserve Wine, Sparkling Wine (in captivity) and Rosé.
Production in 2015/16 (in annual update according to and in terms of ivdp allocation)
- 116/140 Generous Barrels.
- 120 (increasing) VQPRD/DOC kites.
This Farm also has a winery incorporated in a building of about 580m2, composed of 5 traditional douro mills, in granite, robotized for the tread of grapes, with storage capacity in stainless steel vats and their Fiscal Interposto, duly legalized.
- Two houses, one of which (manor house) was fully restored about 4 years ago and is uninhabited;
- Good accessibility
- Storage capacity of wine in stainless steel vats (+/- 120,000 L);
- Cold system;
- Pier for mooring pleasure craft on the Douro River (reconverter);
- Water pumping station, installed on the Douro River, duly licensed by C.C.D.R.N.;
- Tank with capacity of 160,000 L of water, located in strategic point of the farm;
- A lot of them.
More information or site visit: 913465108.
Be sure to consult us, we have protocols with banks to take care of your financing.
Advertiser reference: 66795258 - Le Figaro Properties reference: 34628765
- Surface N/A*
- Rooms N/A*
- Bedrooms N/A*
- Land 66.2 ha
- Construction N/A*
- Parking N/A*
- Bathrooms N/A*
- Toilets N/A*
- Exposure N/A*
- Heating N/A*
- Kitchen N/A*
- Property tax N/A*
Energy Performance CertificateInformation not provided by the advertiser
*GreenHouse Gas emissionInformation not provided by the advertiser
* Information not provided by the advertiserAsk for more information Ask for more information
Villa Torre de Moncorvo (Portugal)
Send it an email right now!
Visit this villa
- Add to favorites
- Print the property sheet