- 1400 m2
- 18 rooms
- land 18 ha
Located in the Entre-Deux-Mers wine region, about 30 minutes by car from Bordeaux, this elegant Château comprises a beautiful Manor House of 800 m² dating back to the 18th century. Built in 1789 as the property of the Marquis Philippe Henri de Segur, last minister of the war of Louis XVI, it has a rich and interesting history.
There are outbuildings of 450 m² with a caretaker's house and a guest house of 150 m², all set in a vast park of 3 ha with beautiful trees and a swimming pool.
The main house is made up of a central part and two wings. The central part of the main house comprises an entrance hall, 2 lounges, an office, a library, a dressing room and a shower room, as well as a beautiful veranda overlooking the park. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, 2 dressing rooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
The North wing has its own entrance, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, store-room and functional accommodation with kitchen, living room, bedroom and toilet.
The South wing has 3 bedrooms each with their own bathroom or shower room, W.C. and a large reception room. There is also a technical room giving access to the cellar.
Opportunities abound with the potential to build on an additional 1 500 m² of land (subject to the usual permissions).
The whole property is composed of 34 ha including 13 ha of woodland, 3 ha of parkland and 18 ha of AOC Bordeaux land, of which 12 ha are planted with vines.
The majority of the 12 ha of planted vines are to be restructured over the next few years (with the exception of 1.75 ha which are in compliance with the current standards - 1 ha of red and 0.75 ha of white).
The vines are currently leased out and have produced Bronze medal winning wine at the Bordeaux Aquitaine wine competition.
The Château is only 30 minutes’ drive from Bordeaux.
Advertiser reference : KM1062 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 27279987
- EPC : F (391)
- GHG : G (114)
Price details of this vineyard with pool:
Fees to be paid by the seller