Euro (€ EUR)
American Dollar ($ USD)
British Pound (£ GBP)
Property of about 24 hectares with very good potential for wine tourism.
- 21 hectares of AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux vines
- Grape varieties: Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris.
- A Chartreuse type residence with a large terrace and its park, surface of about 450 m². Some refurbishment work is required.
- A house for employees.
- A large vinification winery, storage and ageing with a tasting room, surface area of more than 700 m².
- Agricultural outbuilding and old wine storehouse with a surface area of about 500 m².
- Vineyard and wine-making equipment.
- 2 chateau brand names.
Advertiser reference: XR1055 - Le Figaro Properties reference: 44848674
- Surface 530 m2
- Rooms 12
- Bedrooms N/A*
- Land N/A*
- Construction N/A*
- Parking N/A*
- Bathrooms N/A*
- Toilets N/A*
- Exposure South
- Heating Oil-fired
- Kitchen N/A*
- Property tax N/A*
Energy Performance CertificateInformation not provided by the advertiser
*GreenHouse Gas emissionInformation not provided by the advertiser
This property is not subject to co-ownership
Fees to be paid by the seller
* Information not provided by the advertiserAsk for more information Ask for more information
Vineyard Berson (33)
Send it an email right now!
Visit this vineyard
- Add to favorites
- Print the property sheet
Ask for more information to:Maxwell-Baynes - Christie's International Real Estate 28 Cours du Chapeau Rouge
33000 Bordeaux All the listings of this agency Contact an advisor
Affiliated to Christie's International Real Estate, Maxwell-Baynes specialises in luxury property, châteaux and vineyard transactions across the South West of France - Charente-Maritime, Charent… Read more
Photograph this QR Code with your phone to visit the listing