Chalet Courchevel (73)
- Sleeping: 12 people
- 350 m2
- 7 rooms
- 6 bedrooms
COURCHEVEL 1850 - Chenus area
Courchevel Label 'MOUNTAIN OF DREAMS'
Around 350 sqm chalet for 12 people with 6 bedrooms. On 4 floors with lift.
- Steam room, Sauna and Jacuzzi, rest room with TV,
- Ski room.
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms with showers rooms and toilets,
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and independant toilets,
- Guests toilets.
- One en-suite double bedroom with shower room and toilets,
- Master en-suite bedroom with bathroom (balneo bath, hydro-shower and separated toilets),
- Guests toilets.
- Living/dining room with a central fireplace,
- Semi-professional open kitchen,
- Office desk,
- South/East facing terrace.
- Welcome at the chalet,
- Champagne and welcome basket,
- Supplied bed linen and towels,
- BULGARI welcome body care products in bathrooms,
- Daily cleaning,
- Housekeeper 5h/day for cleaning,
- Housekeeper 3h/day to prepare and serve breakfast.
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Food and drinks to prepare the breakfasts (charge to the purchase price),
- Possible extra hours of the house staff,
- Holiday tax to be paid locally.
The luxurious family chalet Aspen is located on the side of the Chanus neighborhood. In a soothing ladnscape, surrounded by pin trees, it offers a panoramic view on the Aiguille du Mey, the Vanoise glacier and the Grande Casse. A breakfast service is included, among all of the service available.
At the front of snow, the chalet is accessible from the Stade de Slalom piste.
300m from the gondolas of the Chenus lead on the pistes of intermediary to expert levels, and the Chenus resting area, its' restaurant, information point but also its' stunning view. Also allows to access Col de Loze, Le Praz and Méribel.
Advertiser reference : ASPEN - Le Figaro Properties reference : 13853995