$2,600 to 10,600
de 1 à 22
1 200 m2
Euro (€ EUR)
American Dollar ($ USD)
British Pound (£ GBP)
- Euro (€ EUR)
- American Dollar ($ USD)
- British Pound (£ GBP)
Welcome to the Château de Ker Nelly, a prestigious historic residence nestled in the heart of the Pink Granite Coast of Brittany. This 19th century castle has been carefully restored to offer an elegant and comfortable living environment.
The castle is surrounded by a walled garden that guarantees the tranquility and privacy of its occupants. The spacious and bright living spaces include comfortable lounges, a large dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing gourmet meals.
The bedrooms feature comfortable beds for you to rest in an enchanting setting. Renting this prestigious location ensures you a unique and unforgettable experience.
You can relax, recharge, or enjoy the many hiking trails and local attractions nearby. Located near beaches and sailing schools, the Château de Ker Nelly is also the ideal place for water sports enthusiasts.
Book now to experience a unique stay in this historic castle in Trébeurden. We look forward to welcoming you and offering you an unforgettable stay in a prestigious location.
DETAIL OF ROOMS, BEDS, AND BATHROOMS
8 rooms for a maximum of 22 beds.
- Room 1: 1 double bed in 160 (ground floor) with shower room and toilet
- Room 2: 1 double bed in 160 (1st floor) with shower room
- Room 3: 2 bunk beds in 90 (1st floor) with access to bathroom in Room 2.
- Room 4 - Dormitory: 6 single beds in 90 including 2 bunk beds. With shower room and toilet. (1st floor)
- Room 5: 1 round double bed (1st floor) with shower room and toilet. (1st floor)
- Room 6: 2 singles in 90 (2nd floor) shower room and toilet on landing shared between rooms 6 and 7
- Room 7: 2 singles in 90 (2nd floor) shower room and toilet on landing shared between rooms 6 and 7
- Room 8: 2 singles in 90 (2nd floor) with shower room and toilet.
Game room with sofa bed for 2 people (1st floor)
Additional toilets: 1 toilet on the ground floor and 1 toilet on the 1st floor landing:
- Enclosed garden ensuring tranquility and absolute calm.
- Barbecue, garden furniture, sun loungers, 2 large wooden tables.
- Private and enclosed parking facing the sea.
- Fireplace/insert in the living room
- Internet connection
- Possibility to rent bicycles.
- Possibility to order a shopping list for your arrival.
- Pets allowed after approved request.
- A security deposit of €2500 will be required upon check-in.
- Cleaning fee of €350 will be expected.
- Option for bed linen and towels at €15/person.
YOUR TURNKEY PROFESSIONAL SEMINARS & MEETINGS
This exceptional property welcomes all types of events, from intimate to influential. Seminars, shootings, cocktail parties, private receptions... Every request finds a tailor-made response.
The unique character of each room offers great freedom of choice to provide a beautiful source of inspiration for the most demanding.
Offer emotions to bring your teams together, we have put in place a multitude of sports, wellness, cultural and gastronomic activities.
Advertiser reference: Ker nelly - Le Figaro Properties reference: 46068796
- Panoramic view
- Garage & parking
- Pet friendly Yes
- Internet Yes
- Surface 350 m2
- Rooms 11
- Bedrooms 8
- Land 1 200 m2
- Construction N/A*
- Nb of floors 2
- Parking Yes
- Bathrooms 1
- Toilets N/A*
- Exposure N/A*
- Heating N/A*
- Kitchen N/A*
- Property tax N/A*
* Information not provided by the advertiserAsk for more information Ask for more information
House Trebeurden (22)
Send it an email right now!
Visit this house
- Add to favorites
- Print the property sheet
Ask for more information to:Les Maestros Immo 6b, rue Fulgence Bienvenue
22300 Lannion All the listings of this agency Contact an advisor
Photograph this QR Code with your phone to visit the listing