Seaside house and garden Cadaqués (Spain)
- Sleeping: 11 people
Exclusive house in front of the sea
Property with large garden, surrounded by nature, overlooking the sea and the Cap de Creus, with access to beach Cala Guillola.
Located in the heart of Natural Park of Cap de Creus, an area of great natural beauty, 4 kilometers from the center of Cadaques.
The house, its location, its architecture and decoration, is a special, unique and privileged to enjoy a peaceful stay in a place of beauty and peace.
Mediterranean-style architecture with high brightness, native materials, vaulted ceilings, ceramic floors and stone coated Cadaqués.
House with one floor.
- Large room divided into two spaces: a lounge with fireplace and a large, comfortable living room with garden access
- Magnificent sea front garden
- Fully equipped kitchen open to living
- 1 bedroom suite with large dressing room, bathroom with bath and direct access to garden
- 1 room with double bed and bathroom with bathtub
- 1 single room with shower
- 2 double rooms with bath with access from the garden. These rooms do not communicate inside the house.
- The house has a patio and a small tower with a room with double bed.
Possibility of parking in front of the house.
Surface Approx.: 300 m2
Surface plot.: 25.000 m2
- Sheets and towels included.
- Cleaning women: 6h./week
- The house has French Canal+ and WIFI
Available 21-31 August. € 4130 per week
Le Figaro Properties reference : 15756759
- Bed linen provided
- Garage & Parking
- Near moutains
- Panoramic view
- Staff & Services
- Washing machine