Seaside villa and garden Porto-Vecchio (2A)
- Sleeping: 12 people
- 480 m2
- 10 rooms
- 6 bedrooms
Agency Reference: ORO-608
AVAILABILITY Season - 2020
- From August 31th to September 12th
- From August 19th to 26th
Minimum stay of 2 weeks in July and August
Located on the heights of one of the most popular areas of Porto-Vecchio, this contemporary villa, combining design and noble materials, offers an exceptional panorama of the Bay of Santa Giulia, the hinterland and the open sea.
Sea view of all main rooms.
Fully air conditioned.
On three levels, she proposes:
Ground floor :
Access to the relaxation area: outdoor lounge shaded and arranged (bar, barbecue, table football ...) serving:
- Gym: TV, bike, treadmill, treadmill, TRX,
- a shower room and WC
- laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer and extra fridge
- a heated swimming pool of 16 x 4 m and its beach in red cedar.
Main level (R + 1):
Central room of 100 m² fully open on the main terrace and the sea:
- a living room,
- a dining room with an equipped kitchen
A room of 20 m², ideal for staff, with a double bed (160 cm) and bathroom.
A cinema room with screen and overhead projector.
Four double rooms of 25 m² each including:
- a bed in 180 x 200 (possibility to separate the beds) and TV,
- a bathroom with walk-in shower and "rainy sky",
- separate WC,
- a private terrace with sea view and deckchairs
Master Suite (R + 2):
The 80 m² parental area opens onto a panoramic terrace of 40 m² overlooking the sea and comprising:
- a bedroom with a 180 x 200 bed and TV,
- dressing room
- a bathroom with washbasins, bathtub and double showers
- Independent toilets.
Advertiser reference : ORO-608 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 19685349
- Baby equipment
- Bed linen provided
- Garage & Parking
- Heated pool
- Near airport
- Near golf
- Panoramic view
- Staff & Services
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine