Villa Bonifacio (2A)
- Sleeping: 12 people
- 430 m2
- 8 rooms
- 7 bedrooms
This recent red-cedar villa, with its Sperone style architecture, lies at the southern end of the Piantarella Estate and overlooks the Cavallo + Lavezzi Islands and Sardinia. With a contemporary decor, its top floor living area has a mesmerizing view of the Piantarella lagoon. The rooms are in independent pavilions on the grounds and each have their own shower and terrace. Each guest will find peace and harmony by the vast accommodation that emphasizes their independence. Staff is present at the villa for the preparation of breakfast, meals and undertaking of home maintenance. (6 days a week).
Situation : Domaine de Sperone – Bonifacio area
Surface area: 430 m²
Terraces: 300 m² and 2 gazebos
Villa : 7 bedrooms, 1 dormitory bedroom + 2 staff bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and 5 showers, winter living room, dining area and kitchen, pool house and outdoor dining areas.
• Entrance on the ground floor with access to the winter living room as well as access to living rooms and guest toilet
• 2 large bedrooms with fully equipped bathrooms
• Outside access to pavilion formation of 5 bedrooms (including 1 children's bedroom) with their own separate showers and toilets
• In the West Wing : staff area consists of a laundry room and 2 bedrooms + shower occupied by the in-house staff
• Level +1 : accessible from inside or outside : large kitchen and dining room opening onto an immense deck with two gazebos sheltering outside living and dining area, all offering views of the Piantarella lagoon.
This latest and totally contemporary creation of the Sperone villas is available for summer rentals.
reference : 404 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 9595914