Property with pool and garden Mouriès (13)
- Sleeping: 10 people
- 220 m2
- 5 bedrooms
This beautiful luxury mas provencal mas in the Alpilles with private pool is located in the vicinity of the little village of Mouries, in the heart of the Natural Regional Park of the Alpilles, in the Département des Bouches-du-Rhône, in Provence.
Luxury, relaxation and well-being are there!The house is within walking distance from the village the shops are about 800 meters. You will also enjoy a unique view of the village, its bell tower and the olive groves.From the back of the property you have direct access to many hiking and VTT trails. The village of Mouriès is renowned for being the capital of olive oil. You can set out to discover authentic Provence in the small neighboring villages, such as Saint Rémy de Provence, les Baux de Provence, Maussane et Aureille. Beautiful postcard-like views are offered to you.The closest big cities are: Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (15kms), Salon de Provence (20kms), Arles (27kms), Avignon (35kms), the Camargue (50kms).
This luxury mas in the Alpilles is surrounded by a 1 hectare olive grove opening onto the magnificent view offered by this exceptional geographical location.It includes :
- A pleasant infinity HEATED pool (10 x 4 m with electric rolling shutter, open from April to the end of October) with chaises lounges and umbrellas.- A large terrace measuring approximately 200 m²
- An amazing pool house with kitchen corner (cooktop, dishes, refrigerator, oven, BBQ and garden furniture)
This Provencal mas with pool measures 220 m² and is is on two levels.It offers you every luxury, Provencal style. Each room is very spacious and decorated with care.
STREET LEVEL :
A kitchen (25m²) equipped with an American refrigerator, LACLANCHE range, microwave, oven, dishwasher, filter coffee machine and toater.A cellar with washer and dryer.A very welcoming living-room (60m²) with its stone walls and traditional ceilings embellished with a fireplace, television and satellite channels.2 separate toilets.
Three bedrooms :
- Anaïs bedroom (18m²) with a double bed 180 with TV-Pauline bedroom (12m²) with trundle bed (2 x 90)
- A guest bedroom (12m²) with double bed 160 with TV and adjacent bathroom (1 sink, shower).1 bathroom (1 sink, bathtub, shower) with a window offering a pretty view of rosemary bushes.
SECOND FLOOR :
Two bedrooms :
- Master bedroom (25m²) opening onto a magnificent view with a double bed 160 with TV
- The children's bedroom (12m²) with a trundle bed (2 x 90) and a single bed 90Bathroom (2 sinks, shower and toilet)
Maximum number for sleeping: 10 people
End of stay cleaning fee: euro170,
Security deposit: euro 1500, Sheets and towels included
Pets accepted.Internet access
Baby equipment at your disposal on request (baby cot and high chair).
Visitor's tax according to applicable rate, to be paid in addition to the rent.
Advertiser reference : LS1-174 ESPANTO - Le Figaro Properties reference : 9246738
- Baby equipment
- Bed linen provided
- Garage & Parking
- Handicapped accessible
- Heated pool
- Hunting estate
- Listed building
- Near golf
- Near moutains
- Near train station
- Panoramic view
- Pet friendly
- Sauna & steam room
- Seminars & Receptions
- Staff & Services
- Tennis court
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Water sports