Euro (€ EUR)
American Dollar ($ USD)
British Pound (£ GBP)
RARE luxury apartment in a historic 15th century mansion
more than 300m2 of living space including approximately 202m2 carrez.
In the heart of old Tours on the Loire side in a small, quiet and quiet street.
The apartment dominates the district with a breathtaking view, everything absolutely all around, Plumereau district, Les Halles district, universities, shops, restaurants, public transport, close to kindergarten schools etc etc...
Apartment completely renovated respecting its original character with all modern comforts.
Its access is via an old carriage entrance leading into a paved courtyard, allowing you to admire this fabulous architecture of the 15th, 17th and 18th century with its tufa stone, its octagonal towers, its half-timbering, its exterior wooden spiral staircases, even before reaching the apartment via its huge stone spiral staircase, you are already under the spell.
- An entrance still with its wooden door, arriving e=on a landing which serves each side of the apartment.
It consists of a first large living-dining room fully parqueted with a sumptuous stone fireplace.
- two bedrooms, one with bathroom, the other with a shower room, a fully equipped kitchen, a toilet.
- towards the mezzanine to access the first floor where there are two more bedrooms with shower rooms.
2 / In the second part of the apartment (originally two separate apartments joined together)
- a huge living room with fireplace, a laundry room and a magnificent master suite with dressing room and bathroom and Italian shower in mosaics.
Surprising apartment, by its authenticity and its refinement.
Access to the upper rooms is via steep stairs, so ideal for a family with children, we are in a listed historic building and therefore without a lift.
- A common garden with the condominium and a cellar complete this exceptional property.
If you like authentic, spacious, through and bright places,
and steeped in history then this is for you.....
We are at your disposal.
Advertiser reference: 540346 - Le Figaro Properties reference: 60651248
- Surface 300 m2
- Rooms 8
- Bedrooms 6
- Construction N/A*
- Condition New
- Floor 2th
- Nb of floors 2
- Parking N/A*
- Bathrooms 3
- Shower rooms 2
- Toilets 5
- Exposure N/A*
- Heating Gas
- Kitchen Equipee
- Property tax 3,600 €
Energy Performance Certificate192 33*
*GreenHouse Gas emission33
This property is subject to co-ownership and contains 1 unit
No procedures in progress
Fees to be paid by the seller
* Information not provided by the advertiserAsk for more information Ask for more information
Apartment Tours (37)
Send it an email right now!
Visit this apartment
- Add to favorites
- Print the property sheet