FOR SALE - TARN - CLOSE TO VILLEMUR SUR TARN
Mansion in pink brick built in the 17th century and remodeled in the 19th century. 12 main rooms including 6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the gite. 1.4 ha garden with swimming pool, guest house and outbuildings.
The mansion :
Ground floor :
- Main entrance hall of 15 m2 with terracotta floor and stairs
- Living room of 26 m2 with old cupboards and beautiful stone sink and terracotta floor
- Dining room of 47 m2 with modern fitted kitchen of 10 m2, large closets, light stone tiled floors, large French windows
- Pantry of 10m2 with big cupboards and back door into the property from the garage + wood store area of 68 m2
- Sheltered terrace of 28 m2 with a beautiful Tarnaise archway
- Secondary entrance hall of 19 m2
- Boiler / laundry room of 9 m2
- Bedroom of 25m2 with a fireplace and cupboards
- Shower room of 6.5 m2 with toilet
- Living room of 50 m2 with superb views of the pool and the sunset
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, separate shower, toilet, cupboards
First floor :
- Landing of 14 m2
- Bedroom of 27 m2
- Landing of 9 m2
- Bedrooms of 15.5 m2 and 27 m2
- Bedroom of 27 m2 with an en suite bathroom of 7 m2 with bath, separate shower, 2 washbasins, toilet and large cupboard.
Second attic floor with sloping ceilings:
- Landing of 5 m2 (total floor space of 8 m2)
- 2 attic bedrooms of 16 and 6.6 m2 (total floor spaces of 27 & 17 m2)
- Bathroom of 4 m2 with toilet (total floor space of 7.5 m2)
Oil fired central heating installed in 2000 and modern septic tank installed in 2014
Roof completely renewed in 2012. Renovation of the house completed in 2014.
Pool of 5x10m with depth of 0.90 to 1.90m with automatic shutter. Built in 1994 with a new liner in 2016.
- Guest house: living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet and kitchen (to refresh)
- Workshop of 64 m2 and area with garden equipment.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 25012801
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a