House Tréguidel (22)
House in TREGUIDEL, Cotes d'Armor, Brittany
Reduction from €265,000 to €243,800
3 bed stone longère with outbuildings in quiet countryside just 10 mins from coast. Potential to convert into two dwellings.
This very attractive stone longere is situated just outside the village of Treguidel in tranquil countryside and comes with a large attractive garden. It is partly renovated, although the majority of the property has been finished to a high standard. There are currently three bedrooms although there are other rooms to finish which when completed could add another two bedrooms to the mix. There is also the potential to create a separate annex downstairs with a separate entrance. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and mains drains. Outbuildings include a large open barn and workshop. The property is only 5 mins from the small town of Lanvollon with amenities including supermarkets, doctors, vet, boulangeries, restaurants, garage etc. The buzzing seaside town of Binic with its popular weekly market and huge sandy beaches is only 10 mins away.
- Salon with open chimney (in use), exposed beams, views to garden.
- Kitchen with hand-crafted fitted wooden units, exposed beams, windows to garden.
- Utility Room with space for freezer, shelving
- Bathroom with shower, window to garden
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 1 with window to garden
- Storage room
- Annex room to complete with dual aspect windows and velux. Extremely bright. All in place for gas and electric. This could be a separate ‘granny flat’ with its own entrance via the workshop. Space for a mezzanine.
- Workshop / storage space.
- Bedroom 2 with window to garden.
- Separate WC
- Bathroom with bathtub, handbasin, bidet. Window to garden.
- Bedroom 3 with window to garden, leading to large unfinished room which could be made into a 4th bedroom or study. Has windows to front and rear.
- Very attractive large garden of 3915m2. Outside terrace.
The property is on the outskirts of Tréguidel - a pretty and peaceful village just 5 mins from the friendly town of Lanvollon which has supermarkets, doctors, banks, restaurants and a weekly market. A 10 min drive will take you to the buzzing seaside town of Binic with its lively harbour full of shops and restaurants, a large weekly market and huge sandy beaches.
Air: Rennes 1hr 16; Brest 1hr 36
Rail: Saint-Brieuc 15 mins for high-speed TGV links and regional network
Sea: San Malo 1hr19; Roscoff 1hr20
Le Figaro Properties reference: 31232387