- 835 m2
- 20 rooms
- 15 bedrooms
- land 5.9 ha
In the heart of the Golden Triangle and the Luberon Regional Park, beautiful 17th century bastide completely renovated with many outbuildings, all for about 1000 m² usable area.
On the ground floor of the main house, an entrance hall, a living room with fireplace, a dining room with fireplace, an equipped kitchen with dining area, guest toilet, an office space, boiler room and laundry.
1st floor: Master bedroom I with its dressing room and bathroom, a separate wc, an office, bedroom II with storage and bathroom.
2nd floor: a landing, bedroom III, bathroom and dressing room, separate wc, bedroom IV, bathroom, dressing room, bedroom V, bathroom + wc and dressing room.
In front of the bastide, independent stone building comprising a large garage of about 120 m² and on the 1st floor a beautiful lounge / cinema room, kitchenette, bedroom VI + bathroom and toilet.
Below, a swimming pool (15 x 5 meters), with grassy beaches and paved with stones. A pool House with a corner storage, technical room, bathroom and toilet.
The 6 outbuildings organized in separate apartments are each independent and located all around the bastide :
- # 1: a kitchen opens to the living room, wc visitors. On the 1st floor, bedroom I with bathroom and wc, bedroom II, bathroom and toilet. Private shaded terrace.
- # 2: a kitchen opens to the cozy living room with fireplace, bedroom I with bathroom and wc, bedroom II with bathroom and wc.
- # 3: on the west side, with a private terrace and pergola in front. Kitchen, living room with fireplace, bedroom I with bathroom, wc and cupboards, bedroom II, bathroom and bedroom III.
- # 4: a living room, authentic vaulted bedroom I with its complete bathroom and wc in an ancient stone water tank.
- # 5: a nice open kitchen, living room with fireplace, bedroom I with bathroom and wc, bedroom II with bathroom and wc.
- # 6: in an authentic renovated mill, a few meters from the house, a cozy living room with open kitchen, and a bedroom and bathroom above.
The 5.85 hectare land is largely landscaped, including turfed areas, Mulbery, olive, oak and almond trees, several Provençal bushes, a vineyard area in the front, a wooded area to the north and a superb artificial grass tennis court. Its unique very private location includes the whole top of a hill and offers exceptional views towards the villages of Ménerbes, Oppède and the Luberon.
Very rare in the region, this authentic hamlet will be able to satisfy large families or any accommodation project.
Advertiser reference : 08484 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 30651201
- EPC : N/A
- GHG : N/A
Price details of this house with pool and terrace: