- 350 m2
- 11 rooms
- 6 bedrooms
- land 1 550 m2
Vésinet south (9 minutes from RER), near Lac de Croissy, a vast 350m2 (3,767 sq ft) property from the end of the 19th century on a 1,550m2 (0.38-acre) plot of land, all in excellent condition and with high quality amenities.
- On the ground floor: hall, 77m2 (828 sq ft) triple reception (featuring a small lounge, dining room, living room), a vast fitted and equipped eat-in kitchen, and a study.
- On the 1st floor: a corridor, a bedroom with a balcony, a parental apartment with a walk-in wardrobe, a bedroom, a shower room (walk-in shower), jacuzzi on the veranda, and a terrace.
- On the 2nd floor: 3 bedrooms, a toilet, and a shower room.
- On the mezzanine level: large pool room (or playroom, home cinema, gym, ballroom, etc.), laundry room, boiler room, technical room, storeroom. The main house is completed by an independent studio (6th bedroom) ideal for receiving family or friends.
- Outside: heated and secure 12 x 5m (39 x 16ft) with Roman steps, pool house, fully-equipped summer kitchen (with barbecue), shower room. Boules pitch. Stunning perfectly maintained landscaped garden with automatic watering system and external lighting. Double garage + outdoor parking.
Fees payable by the sellers.
Advertiser reference : 3223355 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 27236571
- EPC : D (219)
- GHG : E (51)
Price details of this house with pool:
Fees to be paid by the seller