- 675 m2
- 19 rooms
- 9 bedrooms
- land 4 557 m2
FOR SALE - AVEYRON - LOT VALLEY - RESTORED CONVENT IN FAMILY RESIDENCE
On the way to Saint Jacques de Compostelle, in a charming and peaceful setting, 18 th century former convent fully restored and beautifully decorated. Several housings divided in 2 buildings forming a L shapped building around a courtyard with many trees. Modern and discreet garage.
The main house and its 3 lodgings offer many possibilities as a family residence or commercial exploitation (Bed and Breakfast, gîtes). 675 m2 of living space with 19 main rooms, including reception room of 70 m2, meeting room and lounge, 9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and two showers. To the south, a meadow and fields ensure the tranquility of the place. Fenced land of approximately 4,410 m2 with an outdoor parking lot of 147 m2. Near all amenities.
Stone staircase leading from the courtyard to the ground floor.
- Reception room of about 70 m2 (+ 2 toilets and 2 showers, one of each for disabled people).
- Boiler room - Oil tank
- Meeting room of 30 m2 with a living room of 30 m2
- Extra kitchen of 13 m2. Outside access
- Living room of 33 m2
- Kitchen of 16 m2 and scullery
- 46 m2 living room of 46 m2
- Dressing room
- Family suite with bedroom of 29 m2, bath/shower room of 17 m2 and toilet
- 2 bedrooms of 16 m2 with their bathrooms of 4 m2 and toilet
- Sitting room of 24 m2
- Bedroom of 12 m2
- Bathroom of 4 m2
THE 2 GITES (wing E-O):
Each one has:
Ground floor :
- Main room with kitchen, dining area and living room of 46 and 50 m2
1st floor in height:
- 2 bedrooms of 12, 10, 12 and 14 m2 with their bathrooms of 3 to 4 m2 approximately
THE GITE (N-S wing):
Ground floor :
- Main room of 31 m2 with kitchen, dining area and living room
- Bedroom of 16 m2 with bathroom of 5 m2 and toilet
Recent garage, equipped with two large overhead doors. Wood structure of 88 m2, with attic of 30 m2 not isolated. Electricity in the garage.
Protected environment (near a listed church).
Central heating and hot water by oil boiler (Budérus), thermostatic taps, recent woodwork with double glazing.
Sold furnished and equipped.
In the event of a commercial exploitation, a forecast of exploitation established by a professional can be issued (after visit) - Possible estimated turnover of about 75 000 ? per annum.
Fees charged to the seller.
reference : 11668vm - Le Figaro Properties reference : 21227023
- EPC : D (198)
- GHG : D (31)