- 560 m2
- 16 rooms
- 11 bedrooms
- land 9 ha
TOURAINE, between AZAY-LE-RIDEAU and CHINON,
in the heart of the vineyard and near a very beautiful national forest,
Renovated manor XVIth- XIXth century surrounded by more than 9 hectares, overlooking the valley
(Park, meadows, truffle oaks)
3 additional housing, Outbuildings, Bread oven, Swimming pool;
Overall living area, mansion + outbuildings,
about 560 m².
THE MANOR :
Living space approx. 260 m2.
Raised ground floor :
· Entrance through the polygonal tower
· Living room of approx. 35 m²
(Poplar floor, 17th century fireplace with curved and fluted jambs)
· Clearance, w. c./wash basin adjoining.
· Dining room of 22 m²
(fireplace, tiled terracotta floor)
· Fitted kitchen.
· Office or living room (tiled terracotta floor)
accessed by an internal staircase and independently by three direct accesses from the outside.
· Entrance (tiled floor, decorated beams)
· Bedroom 1 of approx. 35 m² air-conditioned, bathroom (WC, tiled terracotta floor)
· Bedroom 2
(balcony, nice tiling, low woodwork, fireplace, decorated beams),
1st floor :
bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5.
(exposed timbers, poplar and acacia floors on joists).
Bathtub signed "STARCK" and washbasin in the bedroom 3.
Heating-room and cellar.
oil central heating (VIESSMANN boiler, underground tank 4000 liters); septic tank, city water and well, 2nd well for the irrigation system; remote controlled outdoor lighting; automated wrought iron gate and intercom. Outbuildings heating by aerovoltaic solar panels, generating an income by electricity purchase by EDF.
-Independent house of approx. 120 m²:
Ground floor :
· Shower room / w. c.
· Air-conditioned bedroom 1, wash room / w. c.
· Living / lounge air-conditioned (fireplace with inset)
· Large professional kitchen (central island with granite worktop).
1st floor: by external staircase.
· Air-conditioned bedroom 2 - wash room / w. c.
- Second independent housing of approx. 90 m², 1st floor:
entrance, large air-conditioned living room with open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom / w. c.
-Building of 30 m ² sheltering 2 bedrooms and washroom of water, W.C.
-40 m² reception room (reception, training, or artist's studio)
- Fitness room with sauna, facing the heated swimming pool (10m x 4m).
-Bread oven restored with press
- Large awning for 6 cars (slate roof)
-Small building with 2 rooms (about 30 m²)
for use as a laundry room, workshop.
-good cellars in the rock.
-Shelter for horses and fodder
PLOT OF LAND
9 ha 30 to 21 ca
Remarkable portal, listed, crowned by a battlements with machicolation, of the sixteenth century.
20 truffle oaks around 11 years old.
Garden terrace, vegetable garden, park and closed meadow.
Heated swimming pool of 10 m x 4 m.
Quality renovation. Property having retained a marked character,
located in a tourist and wine region with many attractions.
Numerous possibilities of family or professional use.
reference : 1238 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 23869007
- Agricultural buildings
- Garage & Parking
- Guard house
- Guest house
- Handicapped accessible
- Landscaped garden
- Listed building
- Maid's room
- Near train station
- Panoramic view
- Reception room
- EPC : E (239)
- GHG : n/a