Manor Poitiers (86)
Next to POITIERS (Vienne), just 15 minutes from the train station (TGV and LGV) and the city center. 5 min from the A.10 motorway. Entirely renovated property of 475 m² as living space having retained its elements of authenticity set in grounds of 10Ha50a76ca.
Composed of a central body covered in tiles, flanked by a wing, covered in tiles, built on three levels with an attic on the central part. With a living area of 475 m², it offers:
On ground floor (192.10 m²)
- Entrance 5.24 m² on paving floor with cabochon, library 4.62 m² on oak parquet floor with wood panels, separate WC 2.32 m² with hand washbasin on oak parquet floor, living room I of 33.20 m² on oak parquet floor with fireplace, large living room of 57.81 m² on oak parquet floor with fireplace opening onto terrace (West exposure), secondary entrance of 5.84 m² with half-turn staircase on cement tiles, dining room of 28.05 m² on cement tiles with fireplace, fitted kitchen of 25.06 m² with central island, tiled floor, vestibule 10.05 m² on tiled floor with service staircase, WC of 1.65 m² with hand washbasin and tiled floor, bedroom I (PMR standard) of 14.04 m², parquet floor, with shower room and WC of 4.22 m², parquet floor.
On first floor (181.80 m²)
- Landing and hallway on oak parquet floor of 11.86 m², bedroom II with fireplace on oak parquet floor of 20.90 m² and bathroom with oak parquet floor, bedroom III on oak parquet floor of 20.27 m² and shower room with WC of 5.13 m², living room III (access by service staircase) opening onto terrace (East exposure) of 33.75 m² on oak parquet floor, separate WC on oak parquet floor with hand washbasin of 2.68 m², bedroom IV on oak parquet floor with alcove, wood paneling and fireplace of 21.71 m², and bathroom with oak parquet floor of 5.07 m², private space including bedroom V on oak parquet floor with fireplace Empire of 22.54 m², dressing room, hallway, bathroom with herringbone oak parquet floor (bath and shower), WC, linen room with fireplace on oak parquet floor (possibility of bedroom VI with water inlet.
On second floor (102 m²) to be finished
- Landing and hallway with oak parquet floor of 13.95 m², bedroom VI with oak parquet floor of 14.78 m², bedroom VII with oak parquet floor and fireplace, 24.78 m², room with water inlet and outlet for future water room of 12.02 m², oak parquet floor, bedroom VIII on 36.65 m², oak parquet floor, with exposed sanded framework.
The OUTBUILDINGS divided into 3 buildings:
- Porch covered with tiles, built on 2 levels with two rooms on either side on the ground floor, and two rooms upstairs. Carpentry changed. Convertible area of 29 m². Networks on hold.
- Garages: three enclosed garages of 69 m² with identical storage area, covered in tiles.
- Pavilion of 36 m² on two levels with external staircase giving access to the 1st floor, slate roofing and flat tiles.
Front courtyard converted into a French garden, and enclosed back garden with terrace. Wooded hillsides, meadow crossed by a small river La Feuillante.
Total renovation : end of 2017 / beginning of 2018
All roofs, masonry, insulation, electricity, plumbing, central heating, drain, sanitation, green spaces ...
Property tax : 1,400 €
Oil consumption per annum : 3.000 / 3.500 Liters
Two electric cumulus
Alarm and video surveillance system, motorized gate...
Sources and underground water tank with pump
Le Figaro Properties reference: 42700299