FOR SALE - GERS - CLOSE TO LECTOURE - Gascon castle of 660 m2 including 450 m2 of living space.
Having retained its original fortress structure, it also has many Renaissance features and has been enlightened by many beautiful windows. It consists of a rectangular central body and two square towers located on the two opposite corners, one of the two towers has been leveled at the main body level. Overlooking a pretty medieval village, the surrounding valleys and the Pyrenees.
Ground floor accessible by a wide staircase :
- 2 large rooms of 103 and 84 m2, left in their original state, with dirt floor
- Technical room for the boiler
1st level accessible by a wide staircase:
- Luminous room of 113 m2 with a monumental fireplace, turned into a library and dining room
- Bedroom of 32 m2 with bathroom and toilet
- Bedroom of 29 m2
- Kitchen of 27 m2
- Large room of 120 m2 divided into 2 parts of 70 m2 and 50 m2 by a partition created by the artist Jean-Paul Marcheschi
- Library of 100 m2 with a monumental stone fireplace
- Bathroom and toilet.
The Sainte MÃšre tower (28 meters high):
- Spiral staircase
- Room with dirt floor
- Bedroom of 10 m2
- Exceptional room of 30 m2 at the top of the castle with a 360o view.
French garden and grassy hill.
Le Figaro Properties reference : 19825225