- 450 m2
- 11 rooms
- 5 bedrooms
- land 3.4 ha
FOR SALE - DORDOGNE - BRIVE
16th and 19th century castle with beautiful reception rooms. Renaissance elements. Facade embellished with two turrets. Central heating. Renovation work needed. Located on the outskirts of the village, the castle is the middle of a wooded park of 4 ha. 3 outbuildings including a restored guard house of 95 m2 and 2 of 145 and 110 m2 to refurbish. Pool, source and orchard.
The castle :
On the ground floor:
- Large entrance hall (31 m2) with large stone fireplace and beautiful old tiling. South facing.
- Large living room (51 m2). Beautiful nineteenth floor, fireplace, columns and alcoves.
- Dining room (37 m2). Wall paneling. In a row with the entrance hall.
- Library (22 m2). Fireplace. Parquet.
- Office (16 m2). Parquet floor.
- Kitchen (16 m2) and back kitchen.
First floor :
- 5 bedrooms (32, 24, 28, 31 and 37 m2), two with bathrooms, and 3 toilets.
- Weapon room with monumental stone fireplace.
Attic that can be converted: 200 m2
Ground floor: barn (91 m2), living room (47 m2) and lounge (18 m2).
On the floor: two rooms (20 and 30 m 2) and a kitchen (24 m 2). Work needed.
In extension: Large room of 40 m2 with pool house.
3 levels of 60 m2 per level.
Outbuilding 3 (Caretaker's house)
Ground floor of 48 m2, cellar, summer kitchen and bedroom.
First floor: Living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Swimming pool 13.5 x 5 m built in 1975.
Park with old trees. Orchard.
Beautiful drive leading to the castle.
Shops nearby in the village.
All shops and schools in Terrasson (less than 10 minutes).
20 minutes from Brive (Paris train), Œ hour from the A20 motorway and 20 minutes from the airport.
reference : 12363vm - Le Figaro Properties reference : 22400725
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a