- 345 m2
- 13 rooms
- 8 bedrooms
- land 1.3 ha
FOR SALE - DORDOGNE - SAINT JEAN DE CÔLE - Manor house of 345 m2, restored in the 90s on ancient bases (tower of the XVI th century) without losing its original soul (beautifully preserved original features). Stunning views of the rolling countryside around Saint-Jean de Côle and the valley of the Côle, on two levels it has 8 bedrooms, a living room of 56 m2 and a dining room.
Nice garden with a swimming pool, an orchard, outbuildings and a garage.
On the ground floor:
- Overlooking the courtyard, entrance hall of 25m2. Terracotta floor, cupboards, corridor, and elm wood staircase leading to the 1st floor.
- Living room of 56 m2 with a magnificent view on the countryside. Terracotta floor, exposed beams.
- Dining room of 39 m2 with a beautiful old stone fireplace.
- Kitchen of 28 m2 also with a beautiful old fireplace.
- Store room of 13 m2
- Bedroom of 20 m2 and its bathroom.
First floor :
- Landing and corridor and billiard room, all on approximately 28m2
- 7 Bedroooms from 10 to 29m2. Several ones have cupboards. In the largest room, remarkable 15th century fireplace
- 2 bathroom
- Independent toilet.
Outbuilding of about 30m2 (on the ground). The exteriors have been restored and the interior remains to be converted into an independent apartment or studio.
Open grange perpendicular to the house.
Recent garage for 2 cars 100m from the house.
12 776 m2 garden in dominant position and with a nice panoramic view.
Swimming pool and orchard.
Facing South and West.
The property is close to Saint Jean de Côle, voted one of the most beautiful villages in France.
7 km from the town of Thiviers with all the shops, schools and college.
40km from Périgueux
2 hours from Bordeaux
For more information on this property, please visit our website www.groupe-mercure.fr
reference : 12246vm - Le Figaro Properties reference : 21384965
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a