House Eymet (24)
Are you looking for THE property with all the comforts of home, with no work required? It's here, right in front of you!
This superb single-storey house was built in 2008 and updated in the last few years with high quality equipment.
It consists of a beautiful living space:
* An entrance hall (4.89 m2): tiled floor, 2 fitted storage cupboards
* A magnificent and recent fitted and equipped kitchen with dining area (33.29 m2): tiled floor, French window + door, natural daylight in the middle of the room, top-of-the-range kitchen from 2016 with remaining equipment (fridge/freezer), oven, microwave oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher
* A living room (28.03 m2): tiled floor, 2 windows + French window, wood stove
For the sleeping area:
* Bedroom 1 (18.90 m2): tiled floor, French window + glass door with access to two nice terraces
* Bathroom/WC in bedroom 1 (3.49 m2): tiled floor, bath, vanity unit, WC, window
* Bedroom 2 (12.57 m2): tiled floor
* Bedroom 3 (11.21 m2): tiled floor
* Shower room/WC (4.04 m2): tiled floor, beautiful Italian shower, washbasin, WC, window
The house benefits from reversible air-conditioning installed in 2020, double-glazed windows, gas central heating (with a Buderus boiler) and a sewage system that meets current standards.
It was also completely repainted inside in 2019.
Independent, a small laundry/boiler room: tiled floor, large sink, BUDERUS boiler, washing machine area.
Outside, at the front of the house, you will find a small tiled porch.
All around the house, there are many terraces. Some are covered, others have high quality blinds, and one has a very pleasant arbour with blinds.
In the continuity of the terraces at the back of the house and facing south, a 5m x 3m swimming pool built in 2018.
The installation is ready to accommodate a heat pump according to your needs.
Independent, a building comprising:
* A room / office / workshop (13.33 m2): linoleum floor, bay window + window
Ideal for receiving friends, family or creating your office or painting studio.
* A small cellar (4.49 m2): carpeted floor, storage shelves
* A garage (18.30 m2): concrete floor
Adjacent to this building, a wooden shelter for a car (17.69 m2).
The property is situated on 1,200 m2 of land, fully fenced, planted and planted with trees.
A magnificent garden that can be maintained by anyone.
The surrounding countryside is hilly, beautiful and peaceful.
A first small village with a few shops is only 3 minutes away by car.
Eymet and its magnificent Bastide is only 7 minutes away by car and Miramont de Guyenne as well.
A property that is a favourite, with no faults!
So, what are you waiting for, give us a call?
For more photos, click on the video below.
Le Figaro Properties reference: 35384267