- 900 m2
- 12 rooms
A private alley leads to an imposing stone entrance opening onto this 15th century property that is registered on historic monument supplemenarty list. Beautifully renovated over 3 years using authentic materials (roof etc), the property includes a main house, a 16th century dovecote, a reception room, a guest/caretaker's house, stable, kennels, outdoor school and swimming pool. A farmhouse awaits renovation. Standing in 16ha the chateau is a haven of peace only 1 hour from Bordeaux, 30 minutes from Angoulême and 1h30 from La Rochelle. Main house: entrance hall with guest cloakroom, sitting room with fireplace and original beamed ceiling, main sitting room with beams and original stone floor, opening onto the terrackitchene and garden.
A spiral staircase leads to:
First floor: Bedroom with beams and fireplacce, bathroom; master suite with fireplace dating from 1460 and beams, bathroom.
Second floor: bathroom with bath and shower.
Outbuildings: Reception room (capacity 100 people) with bar & kitchen; messanine, home cinema. Second room (unheated) with a seated capacity of 100.
In the dovecote: study/office
Independant house with sitting room, kitchen, bedroom with shower room.
3 suites (bedroom and bathroom) one with sitting room
Stable and tack room
reference : 574629 - Le Figaro Properties reference : 543282-4
- EPC : n/a
- GHG : n/a