Euro (€ EUR)
American Dollar ($ USD)
British Pound (£ GBP)
Total surface area of the vineyard estate is approx. 25 hectares, of which 15.51 hectares of vines.
- 1.65 hectares AOC Côtes de Bourg vines
- 13.86 hectares AOC Blaye - Côtes de Bordeaux vines
- Vineyard divided into several blocks
- Planting density: 4,500 to 5,000 vines/hectare
- Grape varieties: 75% Merlot - 8% Cabernet-Sauvignon - 8% Malbec - 9% Sauvignon Blanc
- Average age of the vines: around 20 years
- High-performance and very modern winery equipped with thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats.
- Renovated barrel store
- Tasting room and office
- Storage barn for agricultural equipment completely secured
- Complete and well-maintained winemaking equipment.
- 300 m² attractive stone ‘Girondine’ style house entirely renovated to high standard which has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, a large living room and a study.
- 2 stone houses of about 100 m² to be renovated.
- The vineyard is entirely outsourced by a service provider
- 1 part-time secretary
Advertiser reference: XR1025 - Le Figaro Properties reference: 34751311
- Surface 300 m2
- Rooms 10
- Bedrooms N/A*
- Land N/A*
- Construction N/A*
- Parking N/A*
- Bathrooms N/A*
- Toilets N/A*
- Exposure South
- Heating N/A*
- Kitchen N/A*
- Property tax N/A*
Energy Performance CertificateInformation not provided by the advertiser
*GreenHouse Gas emissionInformation not provided by the advertiser
This property is not subject to co-ownership
Fees to be paid by the seller
* Information not provided by the advertiserAsk for more information Ask for more information
Vineyard Berson (33)
Send it an email right now!
Visit this vineyard
- Add to favorites
- Print the property sheet
Ask for more information to:Maxwell-Baynes - Christie's International Real Estate 28 Cours du Chapeau Rouge
33000 Bordeaux All the listings of this agency Contact an advisor
Affiliated to Christie's International Real Estate, Maxwell-Baynes specialises in luxury property, châteaux and vineyard transactions across the South West of France - Charente-Maritime, Charent… Read more
Photograph this QR Code with your phone to visit the listing